While stalking exes on social media is something we all do, it doesn’t mean it’s healthy. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of five reasons stalking your ex is a bad idea. Here they are:
- You’ll never move on. You’re never going to be trust able to move on until you stop lusting over what isn’t yours.
- You’re destructing your own happiness. You may think you are focusing on the happy times, but your breakup is carrying a pain with it.
- Misinterpretation. All social media leaves so much room for misinterpretation.
- You’re holding on to pain. Like holding on to hot pan, holding on to an ex just causes pain.
- Embarrassment. At the end of the day, peeking into someone else’s life is creepy and embarrassing.