Girl Makes Miraculous Recovery After Being Bitten by Rattlesnake

posted by Kristina Kage - 

Riley Stone fell unconscious and stopped breathing within five minutes of the venomous timber rattlesnake sinking its fangs into her leg. The now-4-year-old has since made a miraculous recovery. There were clear puncture wounds from the 4.5-foot-long rattler in Riley's leg. The bite instantly immobilized Riley's central nervous system and her body began internally hemorrhaging as the venom broke down her tissues


Content Goes Here