How to Protect Your Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning on Vacation

posted by Kristina Kage -

We're learning more about the spring break vacation that ended tragically for a family of four inside their rental condominium. Kevin and Amy Sharp and their two children were on a weeklong vacation in Mexico.

 They were staying at a luxury beachfront condo complex when they were found dead. A just-released autopsy showed the Sharps died from asphyxiation from inhaling toxic gases. Home safety expert Ron Hazelton says there are steps you can take to protect your family when you go on vacation.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.