Just time for April Fools’ Day Elite Daily has compiled a list of prank texts that are sure to freak your partner out. Here they are:
- "I dyed my hair blonde." It's not that original, but it's a great way to find out what bae really thinks of your current hair color.
- “I fell in love with a puppy at the shelter and took it home!"If your partner is a dog lover, this could border on cruel.
- "I got fired." Maybe they'll even buy you some Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- "Good luck on that call today, you're going to crush it."Making up an event that doesn't exist but seems important is a great way to freak your partner out. Unfortunately, April Fools' Day falls on Sunday this year.
- "Someone broke into the house." It's scary to imagine an intruder in your space, and your partner will probably want to rush home and figure out what's going on.
- "I can't believe you would tell a lie like that." Vague and terrifying, just like all good-natured April Fools' pranks are.