On May the 4th,Star Warsfans will show their love for a galaxy far, far away by celebrating the franchise's annual holiday (inspired by the classic line, "May the 'force' be with you"). Here are six ways to channel your inner Jedi and make the most out ofStar WarsDay, according toUSA Today, even while in quarantine:
- Watch the movies. Again.Consider even watching them the original ways--on DVD, Blu-ray, or even VHS tapes if you still have those.
- Watch theTV shows.Check out Disney+'sStar Wars: The Clone Wars andStar Wars Rebels.
- EatStar Wars foods.From blue milk to porg rice balls to Millennium Falcon pizza, StarWars.com has a number of themed recipes to recreate at home.
- Read the further adventures of Luke Skywalker and friends. From prose books, to e-books, to comic books, there is a ton ofStar Wars literature out there.
- Attend virtual Star Wars events. Pick from amongst a 24-hour livestream on Twitch featuring director Kevin Smith to a live costumed workout, among plenty of other choices.
- Buy something fun and extremely nerdy.There's a ton ofStar Wars merch out there--and you can never have too many baby Yodas.