Forget about the Rockefeller Center tree; TimeOut.com has rounded a list of the weirdest but oddly wonderful Christmas trees in the US. They include:
- Genesee Brewing Company's keg tree in Rochester, New York - Made of 500 beer kegs and standing 27 feet high!
- Kennebunkport, Maine's lobster trap tree - Stacked high with 45 traps.
- Legoland California Resort's tree in Carlsbad - Built using 245,000 green Duplo blocks.
- West Palm Beach, Florida's sand tree - Made of over 700 tons of sand piled 35 feet high.
- Chandler, Arizona's tumbleweed tree - Composed of over 1,000 tumbleweeds covered in 65 pounds of glitter and strung with lights.
- Preservation Dental's teeth tree in Northville, Michigan - A 16-foot tall tree "rooted" with over 1,000 model teeth.