There are not many things in life you can say that last forever. A Tattoo- is ONE of them! So, be careful when you engage in getting that stamp of a boyfriend above your whale tale or you could be wearing it to the beach when you are 100. Several tattoo artists have actually warned against some trends and tell 'Best Life' that these are their suggestions to avoid heartbreak and regret later on in your life......
- While lions are beautiful, one artist said to SKIP it. She's done 136 lions in 2021 alone. You want something meaningful and not just a trend.
- Avoid copyrighted images at tattoos because you don't want to get sued!
- Runes aren't the best tattoo ideas either because so may symbols carry different meanings that could come off as offensive to others
- Avoid tattoos of memes because you may regret having that tat one day
- Thing twice about pocket watch or clock tattoos for romantic events or dates because wellll....we all know how relationships sometimes work out. SAME for names of significant others if they aren't a child or parent.