I'm never really into shocking news, but this seemed like a story we all needed to hear because SO many of us have dogs and it could easily happen to us. Well, maybe not easily, but it's definitely something to know about. A British woman spent three days in the hospital after her chihuahua (Belle) became ill and suffered sudden diarrhea. The woman apparently went to take a nap with her dog like she does every afternoon and suddenly felt something wet in her mouth. Well, it turns out the dog was diagnosed with a nasty stomach bug and did transfer it to the woman while she was sleeping by defecating in her mouth. Her stomach cramps were so bad she wound up hospitalized. Both Belle and Amanda (the owner) are now recovered and doing well. What a seriously crazy story.