Hellmann’s has teamed up with hospitality experience company Muddling Memories to create the most controversial cocktail of the holiday season, Mayo-Nog. It's just like it sounds- Eggnog mixed with mayo and a ton of alcohol. You can taste this creative creation at New York City restaurant Amy Fontaine’s or whip it up at home....
Here’s the recipe for the Hellmann’s Mayo-Nog:
Frozen Mayo-Nog (makes 2 servings)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 3 ounces whole milk
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ ounces rum (preferably Ron Zacapa)
- 1½ ounces apple brandy (preferably Laird’s)
- 1½ ounces cognac (preferably Grand Marnier)
- 1 cup ice
Add all ingredients into a blender with ice and blend until smooth. Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon.