Every now and then you don't have plans for the holidays OR you wind up burning the Christmas meal. Well, here's a list of restaurants for you that are open on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, or both:
- Benihana, the popular sushi and Japanese steakhouse, will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- All Boston Market locations will be open during normal business hours on Christmas Eve, but limited restaurants will be open on Christmas Day.
- Chili’sChili’s locations will close on Christmas Eve at 6 p.m. and will be closed on Christmas Day.
- Cracker Barrel locations will be open for limited hours on Christmas Eve, closing at 2 p.m. All stores will be closed on Christmas Day.
- While many Dunkin’ locations will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, check the location for hours.
- IHOP will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hours could vary by location.
- McDonald’s hours vary by location, but most McDonald’s in the U.S. are open on holidays.
- Outback Steakhouse is open on Christmas Eve, and restaurant hours may vary. Locations will be closed on Christmas Day.