We thought this would be fun in case you are adventurous and looking for fun new places to go right in your own backyard! Feel free to let us know about places you love in YOUR hometown. It could be movies, food, a park, an ice rink, whatever it is that makes YOUR town special. We just started this and will be adding every week. Here are some to get you going....
- Redamak's Burgers! (New Buffalo, MI). - Linda called to say they are the burgers that made New Buffalo famous!
- City Flowers- (New Buffalo, MI) Linda the listener owns it and says to stop by!
- Gamba Ristorante (Merrillville, IN) - Listener Mark says the owner is incredibly special and the Italian food is AMAZING
- Graham's Fine Chocolate (Geneva, ILL)- Listener Dawn says the homemade candy canes are INCREDIBLE not to mention the chocolate
- Hollywood Blvd Cinema (Woodridge, IL)- Listener Alex says it's so fun to see a movie there and food is great- try the Arnold Schwarzenburger! LOL!!