One Child Dead and 13 Hospitalized After Being Found Unconscious In South Michigan Pool

One child was found dead and 13 others were hospitalized after a group of children and adults were found unconscious around a Quality Inn hotel's indoor pool in Niles, Michigan according to CNN.

Fire officials said they believe the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning.

 

Thirteen people were treated at local hospitals, including hotel staff members and first responders who helped unconscious victims.

Police said that, when they arrived, carbon monoxide levels at the hotel were 800 parts per million, according to WBND-TV. 

US standards for carbon monoxide are 35 parts per million for a one-hour exposure.

 
Mick Lee

Mick Lee

Want to know more about Mick Lee? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here