Disney is looking for staff to set sail into a new job on four of their luxury cruise liners! (and their private island in the Bahamas.)
The role they’re looking to fill is Youth Activities Counsellor, which means you’ll be tasked with supervising children – aged between three and 17 – participating in Youth Activities programmes onboard the ship and on Castaway Cay island.
Here’s the list of requirements if you’re considering it:
- Minimum two years recent experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced recreational/camp environment with children
- Strong oral and written communication and organisational skills
- Must be able to command the attention of large groups of children
- Be at least 20 years of age
- Be able to speak, read and write fluent English
- Willingness to live and work onboard one of our vessels for a certain length of time (based on position)
- Be able to work a seven-day, 70-84 hour week with limited time off
- Be able to adhere to Disney Cruise Line appearance guidelines
- Agree to share a cabin with other crew members
- Be flexible with your work schedule, job duties and work locations
- Enjoy working in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-service oriented environment
- Appreciate diversity among guests and crew
Think you’re up to the job? For more information and to apply, visit the Disney careers site.