Chicago's Northwestern Memorial Hospital has once again been named among the best in the nation, according to the newest ranking from U.S. News & World Report.
This year, it came in at no. 13 on the list of top 20 hospitals in the country.
It also put Northwestern at the top of the list of best hospitals in Illinois for the seventh year in a row, followed by Rush University Medical Center, Loyola University Medical Center, Advocate Christ Medical Center and the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Here's the top 10:
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
5. University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor
6. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
7. UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
8. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
9. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California
10. New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York
13. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
The Best Hospitals Honor Roll recognizes 20 hospitals with excellence across a range of adult specialties, procedures and conditions. It takes into account the full range of adult inpatient care – both performance in the Best Hospitals specialty rankings and in the Best Hospitals procedures and conditions. #BestHospitals