(photo: Getty Images/izusek)
The Wall Street Journal asked its readers for input on how to make air travel more pleasant. Here were six of their more on-point suggestions:
- Ch arge passengers fees for carry-on baggage instead of checked luggage in order to speed up boarding.
- Eliminate overhead bins entirely to make the plane feel more spacious and, in turn, limit passengers to one carry-on that will fit underneath the seat in front of them.
- Assign overhead bin space like you do seats, to prevent people from taking up more space than they should.
- To that end, vigorously enforce prescribed size limits on carry-on luggage.
- Restrict how far back seats can recline.
- Make people purchase seats for their emotional-support animals.
Any other ideas? You can leave yours in the Facebook comment section below: