Resonance Consultancy has released their list of the top ranked big U.S. cities and Chicago looks good again!
Coming in at #2, Chicago was highlighted for its airport connectivity and convention center.
Resonance’s rankings look at more than just the tourist industry. It gathers data about a city’s public perception and appeal to locals and visitors.
Here's the top 10:
1) New York (shopping, restaurants)
2) Chicago (airport connectivity, convention center)
3) Los Angeles (museums, restaurants)
4) San Francisco (people, neighborhoods)
5) Washington (educational attainment, museums)
6) San Diego (parks and outdoors, crime rate)
7) Las Vegas (weather, attractions)
8) Miami (foreign-born population, parks and outdoors)
9) Seattle (educational attainment, household income)
10) Boston (neighborhoods, crime rate)