Michigan Woman Mistakes Nail Glue For Eye Drops, Glues Eye Shut


A Michigan woman is recovering from a mistake that could have cost her eye sight!.

Yacedrah Williams woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to take out her contacts. Her eyes were dry so she grabbed what she thought was a small bottle of eye drops from her purse. It actually was a bottle of nail glue and when she tried to wipe the glue out of her eye it sealed her eye shut!!!

Her husband called 911 while she poured water on her eye and she was rushed to a hospital where doctors managed to open her eye and remove her contact lens.

EEK!